- We are punctual. School starts at 7.30am for the Primary Department and 8.00am for the Pre-School but we try to arrive five (5) or ten (10) minutes before time.
- We go to our classroom and quietly pursue some useful assignment before school starts.
- We answer bells promptly.
- We are always neatly and properly dressed in our school uniform.
- We talk in our ordinary speaking voices and do not shout. In the classroom we listen attentively and do not talk or disrupt the class when school is in progress.
- We do our homework neatly, have it signed by our parents and present it to our teachers on time.
- We bring our drinks in unbreakable bottles and eat our snack tidily in the classroom before going out to play.
- We do not bring comics, toys or dangerous items like knives or blades to school.
- We are decent children and do not chew gum in public.
- We are courteous and greet one another with a smile. We do not fight or bully other children.
- We keep within the school grounds and do not cross the roads. We do not buy food outside the school compound.
- We offer to carry things for our elders and stand when talking to them
- We respect other people’s property and do not steal.
- We respect authority. We respectful to our teachers and our seniors. We obey them and take instructions from them.
- We keep our walls clean do not write or scribble on them.
- We do not drop pieces of paper on the ground. We keep our classroom and grounds free from litter in the bins provided.
- At playtime we play football provided by the school on Wednesdays and Fridays only. We do not bring footballs to school.