The Light Academy (TLA) has these programs:
- To build a solid foundation for children at the Basic level
- To place God at the centre of learning.
- To build the mind, body and soul to create a complete person.
- To plant the seed of discipline in our pupils / students.
- To relate the school’s activities to the socio economic and cultural needs of the people living in and around Adenta.
- To always produce excellent but affordable tuition to our children.
The Light Academy (TLA) is a private co-educational institution serving over nine hundred (900) students and comprises a Creche (ages 3 months ‐ 3yrs), Pre-school (ages 3‐5), Primary (ages 6 ‐ 12) and a J.H.S. Department (ages 12‐15). Ranked among the top 10 JHS schools in Ghana based on testing results, our flexible hours of operation, 6:00am ‐ 6:00pm, draws working parents from Adenta and surrounding communities to the Light Academy.